Hi! I’m happykatie – a music-loving marketing geek with a book problem. Thanks for taking a bit of time to get to know me.
Happykatie.com is my personal blog that covers a broad range of topics centered around technology, trends, products and people that help make your life happier, prettier, easier and more creative. I am a Web and marketing / PR professional, but this little site is from me and me alone.
Visit my other blogs and sites
- hungrykatie – my cooking and food blog focused on vegan, local, healthy and outrageously good meals, snacks and drinks
- happykiddo – I’m a proud mama of a punk rock, kung fu lovin’ gal, these are some of her adventures
- The Overtime Show – as proud co-host of this entrepreneur radio show, you can follow the connections we make here
Online networks to connect with happykatie
- Twitter – @happykatie wherever you go
- Facebook – the majority of my content is open, I do prefer to have met in person before friending
- Pinterest – a lovely site to share interests, products and tips – read through mine
- Flickr – food, friends, family and fun photos
- LinkedIn – a great way to stay in touch
- Goodreads – dig through my book shelves and current reads
- Vimeo – I love video, but don’t get the chance to create much for myself
- Diigo – my online bookmark receptacle, read what I read
- Slideshare – where you can find a small segment of my public speaking slides
- Amazon Wishlist – wondering what to get me for my birthday?
I work with lots of PR folks and entrepreneurs, if you’d like to connect on something relevant to what you’ve read in my posts, absolutely feel free to contact me.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.