Join me for a slow saunter through the blogosphere, please include your finds this week in the comments!:
- Roos, Rust en Regelmaat (Rose, Peace and Regularity) – Tear jerker alert, this is a beautiful blog about the heart wrenching, yet beautiful, days of a young family dealing with cancer in the Netherlands. Her ‘To The Fullest’ post is particularly poignant. Whew! Break out the Kleenex.
- ‘Slow Hands’ on the Yoga meditation journal – We do indeed live a caffeinated life, always going going going. This is a simple technique to help sloooooow down that brain, helping you to remain in the present.
- ‘Financing a Move Abroad’ – Design Mom (aka: the absolutely shimmery Gabrielle mama) has moved her beautiful brood to the French countryside for a year. She breaks down the costs and basic steps it took to get there, helpful to those with ex-pat futures in their dreams.
- ‘1UP Your Life’ – Gwen writes a fab blog post on taking your real world to the next level. Blue nails, anime hair and buttery croissants – this gal speaks my lingua.
- 365 photo magic – Erin continues to impress me, I love multi-talented sweet peas like her. Check out her first month of daily photo snapping.