Being honest about the ‘happy’ in happykatie
How to make 2014 a joyful year:
>> Give more
- What local organization can we easily find opportunities to physically volunteer at?
- What kind of personal connections do I want to encourage my 7-year-old to grow that will shape the way she sees and treats the world?
>> Spend more
>> Grow more
- Reading – fiction and everyday helpful non-fiction content through the library, Feedly and the Oyster app
- Conversing – more meet ups, Google Hangouts and in-person questions, conversations + knowledge sharing
- Applying – being aggressive in knowing how I’ll apply what I learn and
- Moving – physical movement, idea shifting, taking action on my goals – 2013 has been far too sedentary
- Consistency – so many goals, so many ways to improve… now to keep it all rolling and progressing iteratively