The Interwebs is chalk full of amazing content, stories and knowledge – here’s a sampling of this week’s readable brain candy from my personal bookmarks.
- The (In)Efficiency of Local Food | The Etsy Blog – Not entirely sure how I feel about this post, but it’s an interesting look at the implications of the locavore movement.
- Goodreads | Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran – A free e-book of some tasty historical fiction, for those winter days when only Madame Tussaud and revolutions will do.
- Reconsidering Arial – Checking out the usability and aesthetic perks and flaws of Arial vs. Helvetica for the web.
- Blinds.com CEO builds $75 Million company debt free – A ditty on building a business on a dime and the Web (I start working with this great company in the new year! Very excited).
- Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream – Indigenous, activist and scientific viewpoints and calls to action on the state of our planet and how everything we do is 100% connected.