I’m so in crafty-love with Threadbangers – a killer online DIY network full of how-to crafty videos, forums and brain candy for those that want to re-fashionize their wardrobe and look fah-bulous doing so.
There are oh-so-many dedicated crafty and DIY fashion sites out there right now, both for selling/purchasing handcrafted goods (or gleaning ideas and inspiration from) and for learning how to make them yourself.
Here are just a few of my fave Crafty/DIY sites (don’t hate me if I left you off – this is seriously off the top of me noggin):
- Etsy (www.etsy.com)
- Get Crafty (www.getcrafty.com)
- Burda style (www.burdastyle.com)
- The Anti Craft (www.theanticraft.com)
- Not Martha (www.notmartha.org)
- Fitz Patterns (www.fitzpatterns.myshopify.com/collections/free)
- Pink of Perfection (www.pinkofperfection.com)
- Craft Sanity (www.craftsanity.com)
- Shana Logic – formerly PixelGirl (www.shanalogic.com)